DeerFest 2022 To Offer Multiple Exhibitor Options
Washington County Fair Park features two state of the art indoor expo halls. Both halls are air-conditioned, feature concession stands, and seminar rooms. Exhibitors can choose from standard 10 x 10 booths, corners, end-caps and custom built large display areas. All DeerFest booths include tables, chairs and FREE ELECTRICITY!
Vendors may also purchase “bulk space” on the event grounds. Bulk space is strategically located in high-traffic areas and ideal for ATV/UTV exhibits, tractors, implements and additional RV displays. DeerFest requires that all bulk space be a minimum of 400 sq feet. Exhibitors may bring their own tents, trailers, displays etc. Please call show management at 715-445-3951 to discuss specific request.
Click Here To Download and Exhibitor Application
- DeerFest has 10 strong years of attendance history.
- DeerFest requires all exhibitors to have deer related products. We do not allow “flea market material”.
- DeerFest draws huge crowds of hunters in early August when they are buying hunting related products.
- The early August dates are when hunters really begin to gear up their hunting purchase plans.
- Wisconsin hunters are successful—the average harvest over the past five years is nearly 500,000!
- Wisconsin has big deer! No state has more Pope & Young / Boone & Crockett entries.
- Easy Access! DeerFest is conveniently located right off Hwy 45 just south of West Bend, WI.
- DeerFest promoters are also serious deer hunters with more then 25 years of experience running successful shows!
- People are sick of being cooped up with Covid restrictions. They are ready to get out and enjoy life!
Few states, if any, can match Wisconsin’s deer hunting history, passion, and outright addiction. Deer hunting is firmly entrenched in Wisconsin’s culture. Consider these facts:
- Wisconsin ranks in the top 5 annually in total license sales with over 850,000 deer hunting licenses sold each year!
- Wisconsin has averaged a deer harvest near 500,000 over the last 5 years ranking it #2 in the nation!
- Wisconsin has more Pope & Young and Boone & Crockett entries then any state in the nation!
- Wisconsin estimates the economic impact of deer hunting at over $1 Billion annually!
Wisconsin has lots of hunters with lots of money and lots of deer with big racks! DeerFest is your opportunity to increase your sales by impacting this highly influential audience!